PVDF Pipe Fitting
We are the leading entity in the industry, highly engaged in manufacturing and supplying the best quality range of PVDF Pipe Fitting.Specifications:
PVDF Pipe Fitting:
- Material: Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
Why Use PDVF?
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) is a tough engineering thermoplastic that offers a unique balance of performance properties. Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), the homopolymer of 1, 1-difluoroethylene, is a tough engineering thermoplastic. The unique structure of alternating methylene and difluoromethylene units along the chain create a polymer material having high crystallinity combined with a high polarity resulting in a sharp melting point. Thus PVDF has the characteristic stability of fluoropolymers when exposed to harsh thermal, chemical and ultraviolet environments while retaining the properties of a conventional thermoplastic material.
- Resins area series of PVDF-based copolymers similar to homopolymer resins in purity and chemical resistance, but having additional chemical compatibility in high pH solutions, increased impact strength at ambient and low temperatures, and increased clarity.
- Suitable for the delivery of pharmaceutical grade purified water (PW) and DI water, using hot water, steam chemical or ozone sanitization. Due to its excellent chemical resistance it is widely used in chemical distribution systems.
- PVDF pipes, fittings and mountings from ASVA Piping Systems are sold under the ASVA brand.
- Exceptional Chemical Resistance
- UV Resistant, and Abrasion Resistant PVDF
- Meets UL 94 V-0
- Has FDA, USDA and USP VI Approval
- Easily Machined and Fabricated
- Important Properties Of PVDF:
- Mechanical strength and toughness
- High dielectric strength
- Readily melt processable
- Exceptional outdoor weather resistance due to its total inertness to UV radiation
- Low permeability to most gases and liquids
- Low flame and smoke characteristics
- High abrasion resistance
- Very low creep
- High purity
- Resistance to most chemicals and solvents
- Resistance To nuclear radiation
- Resistance to fungi
- Very smooth surfaces can be obtained
- Outstanding mechanical properties, even at high temperatures
- Long service life, even under intensely corrosive conditions
- Very pure material by implementing without additives
- Secure jointing by high-quality welding technology
- Smooth inner surface